- 3,398 hits
This is a spare 'blog in case my main 'blog at markwadsworth.blogspot.com isn't working
Here’s the solution: This would solve the following problems:
1. The sun shining in the players’ eyes.
2. Play having to be stopped every time it rains at Wimbledon.*
3. Those rather unsporting double-handed shots.
4. There’s not enough space for advertising logos on a tennis racquet.
5. The players will have something to hide behind if they are sulking after losing a game, or if they wish to mouth swear words at their opponent.
Any more ideas?
* Apparently they’ve gone for the rather more expensive option on Centre Court.